Thursday, October 7, 2010

Passport Expired!

I'm supposed to be on the plane headed to Prague today to join my husband who has business meetings in that fair city. My discovery (yesterday) that my passport has expired changed all that. Now Jim will have to explore that amazing city without me while I sit home bottling tomatoes. I'm happy to sit home and bottle tomatoes and work on the million other projects I've placed on the back burner for so long. What I'm sad about is not getting to be with Jim on another grand adventure! I love adventuring with him.

2 comments:

Tori said...

This is really so sad. I'm so sorry!

deej said...

Oh NO! Bet Jim misses you as much as you miss him! Had I known you were home today I would have been calling you with blogging ?'s . . . I really must blog with a higher rate of frequency than I do so that it isn't like starting all over everytime. If you get bored, give me a call and let's do something . . . FUN! Thanks for you sweet comment on Whit's blog page.