Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Came Early

When Christmas day arrived on Tuesday, Santa had already visited, all the presents had been unwrapped and the house was empty! The whole Wilson clan had left for a grand adventure in McCall, Idaho (more about that later). We celebrated Christmas on Sunday in Boise with most of the family. Jacob and Sariah drove into town from BYU on Saturday. Ryan, Tori and little Owen flew in from Florida on Sunday. How exciting to have so many at home at once!

Everyone (except me) got to meet Owen for the first time. I couldn't believe how big he had grown since I had last seen him as a newborn in October. Everyone wanted to hold him at once!



Santa sneaked in Sunday evening while everyone was busy and filled the stockings. We made the traditional march to the family room shortly thereafter. Cami got to be first!



Sariah couldn't wait to open the biggest gift. Jacob's was a little smaller.


Santa, Jim and I tried to keep things simple but weren't very successful. Everyone got plenty of gifts. Witnessing the delight of so many family members in the midst of the flying wrapping paper and getting to hold Owen made for a special evening.



I was probably the happiest of all. Or was it Jim?

1 comment:

Elly said...

I love the pic of Sariah and Jacob with their presents. LOL! I'm looking forward to your post for McCall!