Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm a mom....

...and, consequently, have this desire on occasion to share my kids' accomplishments. Elly is very pregnant with her fourth child and still managing to cope extremely well with the demands of the rest of her crew. Tori has adjusted superbly to motherhood and takes great care of her little family. Jacob is in Italy doing an internship for a design company. He seems to love every aspect of being there! Check out his blog to learn more about his adventures. Sariah is getting ready for her mission to Uruguay. She goes into the MTC on March 5. Cami just got accepted to BYU! Needless to say, she is very excited. We love our kids and are so pleased with all the good things they do!

2 comments:

Elly said...

Haha! I'm not sure about "extremely well". Cartoons are a modern miracle, I tell you. I'm so excited for Cami. Way to go!

Tori said...

Elly - I think Mom had to come up with SOMEthing about us just so we didn't feel left out! ...Jacob, Sariah, and Cami are the cool ones here for sure. :) Haha