Monday, February 11, 2008

Why am I so sore?

My wrist hurts, my elbows creak, my shoulder aches. I feel like I'm falling apart! I'm trying to decide if it's because of my dedicated exercising over the past few weeks, the two-weeks-in-a-row of skiing, the snow-shoveling project while Jim was out-of-town (that snow was wet and very heavy), or the fact that I'm just getting old. Maybe it's a combination of all of the above? I'm hoping to recuperate on the trip to California this week. Jim left to attend meetings in Roseville today. I'll be flying out to join him in a couple of days. I am really looking forward to strolls in the sunshine, temperatures in the 60s, sleeping in, eating out, with lots of time to read and explore. Californi here I come!

5 comments:

Elly said...

California AND Florida in February? What a rough life! Hope your aches and pains heal up.

Tori said...

Oo, talk about some ups and downs, huh? Hope you get feeling better soon! We got your Valentine package, by the way. Thanks so much! Can't wait to see you.

Jacob said...

tori and elly... the faithful commenters in the wilson family blogosphere

Elly said...

Hey, it's nice to know someone out there is reading your stuff. We all need a little blogging love. :)

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the support. Thanks children!