Monday, May 12, 2008

A Happy Mother's Day

I actually got to celebrate all weekend! Gifts from Jim included plane tickets to Japan (I'll be joining him on a business trip the first week in June. I can't wait!), a bouquet of flowers, 28 tomato plants and lots of little surprises. He took me and Cami to dinner Saturday night. Jim and Cami cooked dinner on Sunday--BBQ chicken, homemade bread, grilled potatoes, fresh garden salad and corn on the cob--and did all the dishes (the best part:)). I received phone calls from all of my children. It was so good to talk to them! I even got to talk with Hermana Sariah in Uruguay! She arrived last Monday and is feeling a little out of place right now but her attitude is good. She knows she's got quite the adventure ahead.

I feel loved and pretty much spoiled rotten.:)

No comments: