Monday, May 19, 2008

Spring is Busting Out All Over

And, boy, do I love it! The evidence is in our yard and here's the tour, courtesy of Jim the photographer.

Starting with the new blueberry bushes in the front,

Commencing with the newly planted tomatoes.

Fresh garden greens.

Flowers,


more flowers,


and even more flowers. The peonies are about to bloom!

The iris smell heavenly...

...as do the lilacs.


We love our wall of fragrant lilacs!

Oh yes, and the pool is ready for brave swimmers. :)
Wish you could join us in our little bit of heaven!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Beautiful! That yard has come a LONG way since we first moved into that house. Way to go, guys! I especially love the new blueberry bushes in place of those shrubs. Yum!

Elly said...

Funny, I never lived in Boise but there's something about these photos of your backyard that make me feel homesick. I love your beautiful yard.