Sunday, May 11, 2008

Way to Go! Cami

Cami was awarded the Golden Bee at the Borah High awards assembly due to her outstanding GPA. She was also awarded a $500 art scholarship! We received a letter from the high school last week informing us that she has the honor of having been chosen as artist of the month. Good work, Cami!

Other good news for Cami: Jared Nielson asked her to prom. Nine other couples joined them in the festivities which started with breakfast prepared for the kidnapped girls by the boys. Cami and Jared made a handsome couple and seemed to have a great time dining at Angels and dancing the night away. The sleeves on her dress have their own story. Let's just say, we're glad they worked!


I'm happy to note that Cami survived her AP tests last week in English, European History and art. The AP art test involved putting together a portfolio--a huge project--which ended up involving Jim and I as well. He took the photos of Cami's art and I delivered them to Idaho Camera to be developed into slides. I think I got the easy job.:)

2 comments:

Elly said...

Cami looks beautiful! As usual. :) Great sleeves, Mom. I'm always impressed at your seamstress abilities...even though you complain so much about sewing.

Tori said...

Beautiful Cami! I love how much you guys love Jared. I'm sure he appreciates it, too. ;) And I have to echo Elly's comment on your seamstress abilities Mom - way to go!